We have an exciting opportunity to join the Epplett & Co. team:
SENIOR MANAGER – ACCOUNTANT
The function of this role is assist with supervision and development of the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking and reviewing work
- Assisting Directors with Business Advisory Services including providing strategic advice, budgets and cashflows, restructuring advice and advice on IT solutions
- Working with our clients to help them achieve their goals
Does this sound like you?
- Accounting degree or related degree with a major in accounting
- 3 or more years experience
- Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification (desirable)
- Knowledge of Reckon APS and/or Xero software
- Farming/agriculture advisory/accounting experience would be an advantage
- Works well with varied and changeable environment
- Builds staff and clients trust and respect
We pride ourselves on being a family environment. All of the Epplett & Co team benefit from:
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Weekly team meetings with choccy bickies
- Free car parking
- A paid day off work on your birthday!
- Rewards for productivity and meeting targets
- Continuing education opportunities
- Open door policy and continued support
- Air-conditioning in each office
If you tick most of the boxes above, we would love to hear from you!
For more information, view the Job Description.
Contact us now, in complete confidence, to discuss your future at Epplett & Co.