Trust Review Services
Why did you set up your Family Trust, and does it reflect your current objectives?
The relevance and robustness of Family Trusts are more important than ever with the new Trusts Act 2019 having come into force on 30 January 2021.
Our Trust Review service examines the set up of your Trust, identifies any administration gaps, and ensures your Trust is compliant with legislation and that Trustees are meeting their obligations.
We’ve developed a number of resources to help you to understand what can be a complex topic. We provide this service to ensure your existing Trust reflects your current intentions, using the simplest structure possible, and ensure it meets statutory requirements. It’s about maximising benefits you may be entitled to and protecting your assets from relationship property, family and creditor claims while preserving value for future generations.
Benefits of having a Trust Review:
- Gain an increased understanding of how your Trust operates
- Identify potential tax savings
- Highlight any areas of risk/concern
- Develop peace of mind that your Trust is working for you
- Ensure optimal tax structuring and asset protection for future major transactions
- Ensures your Trust is compliant with legislation and statutory requirements
- Avoid your Trust being deemed a sham
During your Trust Review, to ensure your Trust is aligned with your goals and intentions, we’ll provide recommendations for changes or improvements. Where applicable, we’ll forward instructions to your lawyer.
Changes in circumstances and legislation can seriously impact your existing Trust structure. Call or email us today for a comprehensive Trust Review to ensure your Trust is robust and compliant: [email protected] or (06) 878 8824