Trusts & Estate Planning
We're ready to help you plan.
Estate Planning is one of the necessities in life. Sadly it is often left too late. Setting up a family trust can protect the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of those you care for. As a business owner, planned succession of ownership is equally important. We guide clients through all of these important decisions.
How we can help:
At Epplett & Co we have extensive Trust experience. We also have our own Trustee Companies.
Preston is a Senior member of the New Zealand Trustees Association.
We are able to:
- Provide specialist advice on Trust Formation, Administration and Statutory Requirements as well as Trust Financial Reporting
- Help you establish the objectives of your Estate
- Work with you and your legal adviser at the Trust Formation stage
- Educate you on Trusts, Trustee Obligations and Statutory Requirements
- Prepare Trust Financial Statements that comply with taxation and statutory requirements
- Assist with Estate and Trust Administration, including minute keeping services, tax planning and investment monitoring
- Examine the set up of your Trust, identifies any administration gaps, and ensures your Trust is compliant with legislation and that Trustees are meeting their obligations - click here to find out more about our Trust Review Service
Need to speak to a Trusts specialist? Call us today on (06) 878 8824 for qualified, experienced and specialist help.